Closing date: Wednesday 16th January 2019 at 12 noon (closing date extended).
Interview date: Wednesday 30th January 2019
Start date: January 2019, or as soon as possible thereafter
We are looking for an HR Officer to join our team to carryout all aspects HR across the school. You will be required to provide an effective and efficient service to the school in relation to recruitment & selection, discipline & grievance/investigatory procedures, sickness absence management, performance management and employee relations.
HR Officer Requirements:
• Previous HR experience.
• Excellent IT skills with proven ability to use computerised systems in particular in relation to recruitment and selection.
• Proven skills in communication and diplomacy
• Experience of dealing with complex HR issues, including Discipline & Grievance/Investigatory procedures, Sickness Absence Management, Recruitment & Selection, Stress & Welfare issues.
• Proven ability to work effectively & efficiently both as an individual and as a member of a busy team.
• Proven ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law to all levels.
• Level 5 qualification Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development or equivalent or working towards.
Confidentiality and discretion are the most important aspects of this role.
Hours of work: 32.5 hours per week term time only + 2 weeks (41 weeks per year) to include all school training days.
Starting salary: £26470pa pro rata
Contract type: Permanent
Please see job description and person specification for full details of the post requirements and visit our school website for further information about our school. Applications forms are available from the website http://www.threeways.co.uk or by contacting the school office on 01225 838070. Completed application forms to be returned to: email@example.com or posted to Recruitment, Three Ways School, 180 Frome Road, Bath BA2 5RF.
Three Ways School is a Single Academy Trust, operating as a generic community Special School. Three Ways is divided into three departments Primary, Secondary and 6th Form.