Moving On From School

Personal Advisers work with young people at Three Ways School and their parents/carers to plan for the transition from school to the next stage of their lives. This involves meeting young people to get to know them, then offering information, advice and guidance about the choices they have after leaving school.

From Year 9 onwards the Personal Adviser builds up a comprehensive picture of the young person’s support needs and completes an assessment that will be used, with consent, to ensure that they get the support they need after leaving school. The Personal Adviser works closely with school staff, parents/carers, other professionals and agencies to gather the information needed for the assessment. Wherever possible, the Personal Adviser also attends annual/transition reviews and parents meetings. 

You are welcome to contact a P.A at any time to discuss issues relating to the options available after leaving school.

For Pupils living in BANES:
Kathy Hutt
11-19 Prevention Service 
Youth Service 
Temple Street
BS31 1DR 
Telephone: 01225 394118
Mobile: 07530 263940 

For pupils living  elsewhere, ask the office for contact details of your child's PA 


Moving On From School

We use cookies on this website to ensure the best user experience for yourself. If you want to learn more about how cookies affect you, click here.